Apply for service
Overwhelmed with home repairs? You've come to the right place.
for REBUILDING TOGETHER NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA’s
2020 EMERGENCY REPAIR PROGRAMS
2020 EMERGENCY REPAIR PROGRAM OPENS APPLICATIONS ON SEPTEMBER SEVENTH
These programs focuses on emergency health and safety hazards such as major roof or plumbing leaks, accessibility modifications necessary for safety/quality of life (ramps, shower/toilet modifications, etc.), or lack of air conditioning.
The application will open September 7, 2020 and remain open until capacity is reached. Please understand that our resources are limited, and that returning the application or even receiving a visit to your home by someone from RTNCF does not mean you will be accepted into the program.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Live in Gainesville, Florida
- Own and live in home with property taxes current
- Plan to remain in home for at least 5 years
- Have clear deed to the property
- Provide proper documentation including:
- ID for each person living in the home
- Verification of each income source
- Meet the income guidelines (generally HUD 50% and FED 150%
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (352)373-2573.
Supported by the Alachua County Board of Commission's Community Redevelopment Grant